2009 ICC World Cup Live

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Neetu Chandra on Maxim | Download Neetu Chandra Maxim Wallpapers

The year-end's seen a surprise hit in Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! and the flick's luckiest charm is sitting pretty. But few know that before the smoking-hot Neetu Chandra broke into Bollywood with the Akshay Kumar-John Abraham starrer Garam Masala, this taekwondo black belt also kicked ass for India. She'll be destroying more derriers, alien butt this time, soon. With a 3D mobile videogame character.

The Alien Killer, based on her going around whacking creeps, Neetu's almost certainly headed to outer space. Did we mention that she's also jaw-dropping juicy? Well, see for yourself. We did say she was a killer. Are you the alien?

Download Wallpapers and Ringtones Oye Lucky Lucky Oye

We have seen a lot of different facets of you, but would you care to give us a little insight on who Neetu Chandra really is?

(Smiles) To be honest that is a very difficult question to answer as I'm still figuring out who I really am. It is still quite a mystery, even to me. I guess it's because I still experiment a lot, trying to figure myself out in the roles that I play and in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Story:


Football Live Streaming

Live Streaming

Soccer Live

Humsurfer: Sports - hot

digg.com: Stories / Sports / Popular